We have thought about, prayed about and talked about giving (money, time and items) at length since our inception. Below you will find the easiest and best ways to donate to Jacob’s Well. If you would like to donate particular items, see here.
The Best Ways to Give (no administrative fees – we receive 100% of your donation)
1. Vancity Direct Deposit – for Vancity members only – you can deposit directly into the Jacob’s Well Vancity account (Relationship # 28111435, “Community Service fund”). This is also a great way to set up recurring donations. Email email@example.com to let us know that you have made the deposit so that we can record it for tax receipt purposes.
2. Post-dated Cheques – please write them to “Jacob’s Well” and mail to 239 Main St., Vancouver, BC; V6A 2S7.
2. Interac E-transfer – most online banking sites have this option for one-time giving. There is as yet no recurring option. Send E-transfers to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The Next Best Ways to Give (some administrative fees deducted)
1. Chimp – Canadians Only (approx. 2.8% admin fee deducted). You will receive a tax receipt from Chimp for your entire donation.
2. PayPal – (1.9% admin fee deducted) Click on the “Donate” button for a one-time donation or the “Subscribe” button for monthly recurring donations. You will receive a tax receipt from Jacob’s Well for the net amount that we receive (i.e., your donation less 1.9%).
|Give on a monthly basis . . .||or a one time donation|
3. CanadaHelps (3.5% admin fee deducted) You will receive a tax receipt from CanadaHelps for your entire donation.