After launching a major fundraising effort on May 15th, with the ambitious goal of raising $50,000 by June 15th I am thrilled to share that we have already raised $42,272.22 in donations and pledges. Praise God!
We still have two fundraising events coming up in the next two weeks:
- A Walk-a-Thon at Stanley Park this Saturday, June 3rd (TODAY!)
- A Pizza Party Fundraiser at Briarpatch Garden on Friday, June 9th
Here are some resources that can help you share our story with your churches, schools, friends & family:
- Consider donating to or sharing our Chimp Fundraising Campaign
- Share the CBC News coverage on your Facebook page
- Ask your church to show our Promotional Video on a Sunday morning
- Share our Fundraising Letter with anyone you think might be interested
- Read and share our latest Jacob’s Well Newsletter
A huge thank you to those who have been working hard planning fundraisers, contacting the media, sharing the Jacob’s Well story with churches, friends and family, and giving or pledging financially. We are feeling hopeful for the future, and thankful for the overwhelming support we have received from our wider community.
We will keep you updated as our fundraising efforts continue.